about me!




Hi all! 


 thank you for visiting my blog ehehe :D

this time on a random blog I will discuss something with the theme of teenage life and the problems experienced by children in the millennial era. before that this first post I will tell about me.

"tak kenal maka tak sayang" so let me introduce my self.

my name is yola aprila, usually called yola. I was born in Pekanbaru, 21 April 2002 to coincide with the birthday of R.A Kartini. I have a father, mother and two younger sisters than me.now i'm 18 years old,

I graduated from SMAN 4 PEKANBARU and SMPN 8 PEKANBARU, currently studying at the University of Riau majoring in physics education. As a new student in the first semester of study. 

 I have a hobby of writing stories, playing basketball, drawing and other sports. and I really like to justify and share stories from my friends and give responses to problems so that my friends like to tell a lot of things both private and public. so that inspired me to write this article.

the reason I chose this education department was because I was interested in the world of education, especially teaching and learning activities. inspired by a great teacher who managed to teach me what it means to be happy in itself when seeing someone we give the knowledge of smiling and understanding what we teach him. 

because of that I chose to major in education and physics is one of the subjects that most students fear because it is difficult to understand it. but if we study hard, nothing is impossible. and being a physics teacher is a challenge for me to enjoy doing to make learning. 

motto is:

doing the best and allah the best place to wished.

make everybody happiness this is my passion.

Comments

  1. Keep spirit ceekuu๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

    ReplyDelete
  2. Punya ibul mana ???๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ˜š

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello yolla✋fighting๐Ÿฅฐ

    ReplyDelete
  4. maestro! semangat yola ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pekanbaru city

my lovely family